Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pay it Forward!

Happy Hump Day!

The week is now half over, and I can't wait for the weekend to get here.  I'm in the process of looking for a new place, which is hell in South Florida.  Shoot me!  Anyhow, I hope yesterday's post was able to help someone out.  I'm hoping to find some more stuff to link you guys to for free.  Anything free is like gold these days.  By a show of hands, how many artists/photographers/ musicians out there have no money to buy your supplies?  Quite a few?  Ok. 

I'm a gift cardaholic and have a few to be able to show you guys where to get them.  I'm planning on using my $1,000 Sam Ash Gift card within the next two weeks to get my new drums online.  Thank you to everyone who made some great suggestions.  I'll be rocking out shortly! Haha. 


So I have chosen an artist of the day.  This came out of nowhere, but I saw his version of art.  If you've never heard of Stelarc, he's an artist that uses his own body as a canvas.  The piece that I found so strange was that he had an "Internet-enabled" ear implanted on his arm.  I don't know.  I just don't know.  The article in the Seattle Times was talking about him and I thought, "why not?"  You never know what strange things people are going to do.  Take a look.



Give me a break man!

Now what does everbody think of this bad boy? I wonder what has to be going through a person's head to be able to do this.  See everyone tomorrow!

No comments: