Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Free Wilton Cake Decorating Tools?


This is the first "free" offer I will review related to Arts, Crafts, and Hobbies.
I am learning how to decorate cakes for birthdays, weddings, and other events. I want to get the right tools to make my life easier. After my cake-decorating friend recommended to use Wilton cake supplies, I found out the 101 pc tool caddy set costs anywhere from $102-$155. Since that is too expensive for me, I decided to get it cheaper. I found a website that offers this set for free! I want to share my experience with you:

How and where can this product be found
I searched for wilton cake on Google. I found this site under the paid listings (on the right side of the results page.)

What company offers this product
World Avenue Corporation offers this product and many others. I will investigate some more about it and post what I find.

What is required to receive this product
I used basic information such as address and email, a secure internet connection, and anywhere from 35 minutes to 2 hours to review and sign up for free offers.

My experience with this offer
At first I filled out a profile page with basic information and filled out some survey questions. Then I got to a series of pages where I signed up for free trials (movie rentals, groceries, credit cards). I also used the refer a friend option to avoid paying a cent out of my pocket. I completed the process and now I'm waiting to receive the Wilton Cake Decorating tools. I am sure they will arrive just in time for me to make my daugther's birthday cake! I will update as soon as I receive it!

No comments: