Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good to be Back!



Hi guys!



As you can see, I haven't been on here since March. Life gets busy sometimes. Anyhow, I had a sudden creative urge to get back on Blogger and turn my page into a haven where artists, musicians, and everyone in between can be noticed. At the same time, you all will also be able to find some great deals on stuff that will help you realize your passions. I have interests in photography, any type of art, and good music. Unfortunately, it's not my time to be famous yet. :-( What you will be seeing from me is a particular artist I find inspiring, and you will also have a chance to mention your own as well. Without further delay, here's my first artist...or in this case, artists.



The Beatles


The Beatles: Rockband with Controller







In case you've been living under a rock lately, the Beatles have been everywhere. Rockband premiered a commercial several weeks ago that features the legendary rockers, and it can still be seen at least 20 times a day. I know there're still a huge amount of Beatlemaniacs out there who are collecting photos and albums like they're going out of style. Who wouldn't? These guys were absolute rock stars to the core! Let it be known also that almost 40 years after breaking up, they are still breaking records. They had a monster release to coincide with their new Rockband game and sold about 2.3 million albums within 5 days. In my opinion, these guys inspired and continue to inspire all the artists that we consider unique today.


According to the late great John Lennon, "Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it."


FREE Beatles Remastered Box set
















No comments: